WiesenTopper® - Lavender Meadow Topper
Sleep like in a fragrant field of lavender: The meadow topper is our 100% natural mattress topper. For this purpose, soft organic sheep's wool fleece is quilted by hand with organic lavender from France on a floor made of perforated natural latex. The essential oils in the filling ensure deep sleep and a good night's sleep.
Above the MeadowTopper:
- Pad for mattresses made of natural latex and organic cotton (hand-quilted)
- Cover: organic cotton (kbA), washable at 40°
- Change the topper every 2 years for optimal sleep hygiene
- Trial sleep & return: If the topper does not meet your needs despite the highest quality, it can be returned easily and uncomplicatedly within 30 days.
- Can be combined with all standard mattresses (except with TEMPUR® mattresses)
- Made of hand-sprinkled organic lavender (origin: France)
- Free from creepy-crawlies and critters
- Air the inner part if necessary and knock it out
Our Anna loves her sleeping place, such a cozy little nest and this wonderful scent! During the day she is always in the middle of family events with her 3 siblings and is still protected and in peace. We would buy this fine stone pine bed again and again... and the bed is really great as a cradle
I tried the WiesenTopper Mint and I am absolutely thrilled! The fresh scent of mint and lemon balm helped me sleep soundly in no time. The mattress topper feels very soft and comfortable and I was able to adjust to it with ease.
The mini bed is the perfect size for my daughter (3 years old) and she sleeps very well. I also really appreciate that the bed is made of pine wood, which makes for a nice scent.
I bought the new mini bed and already love it, even though it's not "in use" yet! The high-quality material and the precise workmanship can be seen, smelled and felt. I particularly appreciated the transparent communication and the excellent, personal customer service of the manufacturer. I give it the highest score! Dear Mr. Proell, I wish you and your family all the best and thank you very much!
To pretend we're from deep and sound sleep
animated is an understatement.