ZirbenLüfter ® CUBE II
Delicate stone pine breeze: A pleasant room climate plays an essential role in deep, sound sleep. The ZirbenLüfter® CUBE II is there to ensure clean air and a pleasant breeze indoors. The natural, handcrafted air purifier and diffuser made of pine wood humidifies, moves and invigorates the room air. This is an even better way to live and sleep...
About the ZirbenLüfter® CUBE II:
- increases humidity and room climate
- Reduces air pollutants, bacteria and unpleasant odours
- natural, untreated, hand-processed pine wood from Austria
- latest fan technology with 9 different light colors (can be controlled by remote control)
- unique air movement principle based on nature
- ideal for aromatherapy
- Cleaning and maintenance: clean the wooden slats with water and replace them every 2-3 years; Porcelain evaporator container is dishwasher safe
- low power consumption max 2-7.5 W/h
- Dimensions: 21x21cm, 16cm high
- Weight: 3.5 kg
Our Anna loves her sleeping place, such a cozy little nest and this wonderful scent! During the day she is always in the middle of family events with her 3 siblings and is still protected and in peace. We would buy this fine stone pine bed again and again... and the bed is really great as a cradle
I tried the WiesenTopper Mint and I am absolutely thrilled! The fresh scent of mint and lemon balm helped me sleep soundly in no time. The mattress topper feels very soft and comfortable and I was able to adjust to it with ease.
The mini bed is the perfect size for my daughter (3 years old) and she sleeps very well. I also really appreciate that the bed is made of pine wood, which makes for a nice scent.
I bought the new mini bed and already love it, even though it's not "in use" yet! The high-quality material and the precise workmanship can be seen, smelled and felt. I particularly appreciated the transparent communication and the excellent, personal customer service of the manufacturer. I give it the highest score! Dear Mr. Proell, I wish you and your family all the best and thank you very much!
To pretend we're from deep and sound sleep
animated is an understatement.